How to be PERFECT! (not really)

Thanks to my work, I am a PERFECT communicator!  Everyone understands me all the time and I never find myself in an argument or in conflictual situations.  I'm always right and everything I say is superior.

I'm lying.

The truth is that, while I love my work and I am very good at what I do, I'm definitely not perfect.  None of us are.  I just happen to have an education in communication, a vast background in related work and a gift of gab :)   But we aren't aiming for perfection, we are aiming for improvement.

Here's my short and sweet video on pefection in communication:



What do you think?  Let me know by leaving a comment,  because I do actually care what you think!

If you liked this (or even if you didn't) check out the rest of my videos on YouTube and don't forget to subscribe for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input, Your feedback is appreciated.

*SPAMMERS will be blocked.